Aims and Scope
The Journal of Education, Management, and Development Studies (JEMDS) is a high-quality, open-access, and international refereed journal which aims to publish original research, short reports, review articles, case studies, and methodologies or methods related to broad areas of disciplines, including Education, Agriculture, and Biological Sciences, Environment, and Natural Resources, Health Sciences, Social and Behavioral Sciences, Public Management, Business Management and Entrepreneurship, Development Management, and Gender and Development. This also covers multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary studies on sustainable development from regional, national, and global perspectives.
JEMDS seeks high-quality research papers, empirical studies, theoretical perspectives, and innovative case studies from researchers, educators, and authors across various education, management, and development studies disciplines. We invite contributions in areas such as:
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Curriculum Development and Instructional Design
- Teaching and Learning Strategies
- Educational Technology and E-Learning
- Educational Psychology and Counseling
- Higher Education Management
- Organizational Behavior and Change Management
- Human Resource Development
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Studies
- Social and Community Development
- And other related areas in education, management, and development studies
A "Special Issue," or a collection of papers focused on a particular theme, may be published by the Journal. Alternatively, it can be a compilation of papers from the Conference in conjunction with this Journal or a related Association. The Journal can then be promoted using this.
JEMDS has implemented a new policy called "Review-to-Publish". This policy requires authors to participate in the review process for other papers. By submitting a paper to JEMDS, the authors must support their peer authors with at least two reviews.
We understand that reviewing articles requires a significant investment of time and effort. Therefore, as a token of our gratitude, for your precious contribution, we offer a letter of acknowledgment and certificate for each completed review. We would like to encourage you to include your affiliation with JEMDS in your professional portfolio or curriculum vitae.
The publication frequency of the JEMDS journal is Quarterly.
Peer Review Process
This journal follows a double-blind reviewing procedure.
- The Editorial Team will contact the reviewers who have been selected for the paper. Once a reviewer agrees to review the paper, they are given a certain amount of time to complete the review.
- Additionally, JEMDS has a policy that requires authors to review two other submissions in order to have their own paper published.
Article Processing Charges
Authors pay a one-time 50 USD Article Processing Charge (APC) to cover the costs of peer review administration and management, professional production of articles in PDF and other formats, and dissemination of published papers in various venues addition to other publishing functions.
Authors will be asked to transfer the copyright of the article to the Publisher by signing the copyright form. This will ensure the broadest possible protection and dissemination of information under copyright laws.
Journal Reprint can be ordered by means of a printing order form supplied with the proofs with a 10USD charge.
The proof's objective is to examine the text, tables, and figures for completeness and accuracy as well as any typesetting or conversion mistakes. Significant material modifications, such as new findings, corrected values, title changes, and author changes, are not permitted without the Editor's consent.
Conflict of Interest
All authors, representatives, reviewers, and editors must disclose any potential conflict of interest related to the paper additionally, authors are required to give credit to all sources of funding for their work.
If a reviewer, editor, or editorial board member has a bias or personal interest that could impede peer review, this is an example of an academic conflict of interest, and they should disclose this and decline to participate in the review process.
Ethics & Disclosures
The Journal is dedicated to upholding the highest standard of integrity in all published material.
The submissions may be checked for plagiarism using special software such as Turnitin by the Journal. The plagiarism policies shall be adhered to if plagiarism is found.
Screening for Plagiarism
All submissions are checked for plagiarism by the Editor Team using Turnitin before they undergo the peer-review process.
Action for Plagiarism
The Editorial Board will refer the case to the ethics committee for investigation the instant any article published in the journal database is claimed to have been plagiarized. The Journal must support the original author and manuscript regardless of the publisher if it has been proven that the material contains plagiarism. The Journal may then take any or all of the following immediate actions or adopt the further course of action that the committee advises:
- To take strong action against the concerned author, the Editorial Board will promptly get in touch with the College, Institution, Organization, or University that the author(s) is(are) involved with.
- The journal must retract the previously published journal and republish a revised journal with the copied manuscript deleted.
- The Journal may prohibit authors permanently or reject all of their future contributions for a period of ten years.
Any other course of action that the Committee may recommend, may be regarded appropriate in the given circumstance, or may occasionally be chosen by the Editorial Board.
Review Type: Double-blind Review
Submission Link: https://jemds.cspc.edu.ph
All works in this journal are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.